domingo, 22 de fevereiro de 2009

Otargos - Fuck God-Disease Process (2009)

















Banda:
Otargos
Album: Fuck God-Disease Process (2009)
Estilo: Black Metal
País: França



.:Tracklist:.
1. Dawn Of The Ethereal Monolith 05:12
2. La Genèse de Dieu 04:13
3. The Wall Of Galaxies 04:35
4. N-Universe 03:31
5. Pour Toi Une Renaissance 09:20
6. Four Facets Of The Tetragramaton Sinestre 03:22
7. Nullabsolut 06:47
8. Erased 04:20
9. Entropy Omega 04:31

Link

Rapidshare

Uploadbox

Um comentário:

  1. They ssay I was the one who knew the truth all along:::::
    Fran was married to Frank and Vince was their child. Only in this life his name is Ashlyn.
    Amy has some powerful clues, the most being her "verbal ability" metaphoric for Fran's mouth. They also were about the same heighth and AI brings my attention to boob size as well.
    They always sold me on Frank's good to Fran's evil. Considering Peter's pleasure when considering all he hurt me my doubts were justified.
    If so, they sold Frank on the molestation aspect of the Situation, and then victimized him come the day. Not only was he victimized by Mike, the newly minted sexual preditor, but he went on to enjoy a stint as a sodomist.
    Jonathon fits in this party of six.
    As much as I have sacrificed, knowing I will never see these people ever again I can honestly say I don't give a fuck.

    ResponderExcluir